Stylish, secure, convenient.
Finely appointed two bedroom residences include luxurious features such as custom stained maple flooring, high end appliances, video intercoms, gas fireplaces and a landscaped roof deck.
Come home to the finer things.
- Common Roof Deck with Gas Grill, Kitchen, Restroom
- Concierge, Door Service
- Private Terraces
- Siedle Intercoms with Audio/ Color Video
high end style
- Custom Stained Maple Floor
- Gas Fireplace with Caesarstone Mantle
- Solar Shades, Wood Blinds
- White Carrera Marble Bathrooms
Shops, dining, conveniences, green space.
Come meet your neighbors.
Boston's Back Bay has always been a coveted address, renown for its flagship retail, fine dining and convenient access to the best that Boston has to offer. It does not get better.
Shopping (within a mile)
department stores, luxury houses, boutiques
- Barney's, Lord & Taylor, Saks
- Gucci, Hermès, Louis Vuitton, Prada
- Aritzia, Lush, Pinkyotto, Zara
- Independent and Vintage Shops
Food & Dining
COOK, CREATE, EAT IN, TAKE OUT
- Eataly (across the street), Star Market (24Hr), Trader Joe's
- Classes: Boston Public Market, Eataly, Stir (Barbara Lynch)
- Abe & Louis, Capital Grill, Mistral, Mooo..., Sorellina
- On-site Starbucks
get around, get away
- Airport shuttle station (1 block)
- Amtrak: Back Bay Station and computer rail (2.5 blocks)
- Subway: green (1 block) and orange (2.5 blocks) lines
- Underground parking, Zip Cars (Across the street)
Health & Fitness
INDOOR, OUTDOOR, SWEATY, SERENE
- Charles River Esplanade: Bike, Paddle Board, Sail, Yoga
- Boston Sports Club, Equinox, Soul Cycle
- Grettacole, Spa at the Mandarin
- Athleta, Lululemon, YogaSmoga